Wilmington Property Management
Providing the Wilmington area over 15 years of expert Property Management and Sales
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio with single family homes, townhouses, and condos in the greater Wilmington area.
Property Management Services Offered:
Full-Service Property Management:
- Free in-person rental analysis of your property
- Pre-move-in inspection
- Full marketing and advertising
- Personally show your rental home to pre-screened, prospective tenants
- Perform application process, background check and credit investigation
- Execute all lease documents
- Full service repairs- On staff Maintenance Supervisor and 24 hours maintenance team
- Online owner statements, with owner portal
- Tenant online payment capability, with tenant portal
- Accounting for your property (Including end of year 1099’s)
- Owner direct deposit options
- Eviction proceedings if needed
- Property site inspections, including during tenancy and move-outs
- Tenant turn over process, while maintaining low vacancy rates and expedient turnaround times
This option is available for homeowners and investors at an excellent rate! If you have more then one rental property; be sure to view our Platinum Investor Program for more benefits!
Tenant Placement Service:
Are you more of a DIY homeowner or investor? Then the Tenant Placement Service option is a great fit for you! We do the up-front leg-work for you, and you can enjoy managing the home yourself with quality tenants and a lease in place for you. This service includes the following, along with a 6-month guarantee:
- Full advertising and marketing of your home
- Pre-screen potential tenants and personally show the home
- Full application process with background check and credit investigation
- Lease execution
- Key and move-in arrangements
*This service is backed by our 6 Month Tenant Placement Service Guarantee. If the tenant defaults, we perform the eviction process and the new tenant placement service for you for FREE.
Inquire About Our Services
See What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
Wilmington Area Information
Wilmington, otherwise known as Hollywood East, is home to EUE/Screen Gems Studios. Popular televisions series' like Sleepy Hollow, Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill and Under The Dome used the stages, and multiple locations throughout the city, as well as popular movies like Iron Man 3.
Since 1995, Wilmington hosts an annual, nationally recognized, independent film festival, the "Cucalorus". It is the keystone event of The Cucalorus Film Foundation, a non-profit organization. The Foundation also sponsors weekly screenings, several short documentary projects, and the annual Kids Festival, with hands on film-making workshops.
The Cape Fear Independent Film Network also hosts a film festival annually. Source From Wikipedia
- Cape Fear Community College
- Wilmington Chamber of Commerce
- City of Wilmington
- The Town of Wrightsville Beach
- Thalian Hall Center for the Performing Arts
- New Hanover County Schools